Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dragon Quest II - Want a puff-puff?

Old School RPGs also have their erotic moments!
If you had fantasies with the FF4/FF2(US) dancers, or with the girl in the bar who tries to have a good time with Cyan in FF6/FF3(US) (lol...) ...well, here you can alucinate ;)!



haha... Here u have a nice moment with a cute girl, if you say "yes" to her proposal... but they turn off the lights =(!







Then she stops and say thanks to you, and also ask you to come for another puff-puff whenever you want to! xD

Note that if you say her "no" when she makes the puff-puff proposal, then she comes up with a funny quote:



Well, if u are a Dragon Quest gamer, you already know that the puff-puff thing is common in the Dragon Quest saga ;) !

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what I would do without these blogs, I think I wouldn't be able to get the amusement I need to distract my mind in something I really like, besides the internet is only pure entertainment.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!